Saturday, December 1, 2018

Future Perfect Tense

Future Perfect Tense

Simple Sentence:-

Subject + Shall /Will + have + Verb(3rd form of verb) + Object 

Examples :-

  • I shall have completed my articles.
  • They will have left for airport.

Negative Sentences :-

Subject + Shall/Will + Not + Have + Verb (3rd form of verb) +Object

Examples:-


  • We hall not have paid the payments.
  • Alexander will not done the sums.

Interrogative Sentences :-

Shall/Will + Subject + Have + Verb ( 3rd form of verb )+Object ?
Questioning word + Shall/ Will+Subject+not + Have + Object ?

Examples:-

  • Shall i have done my project?
  • Where will he not have gone ?
It is used to indicate the work which will be done on specific time in future.

Example:-

  • I shall written the notices before students come.
  • By the end of this month , We shall have completed this university project.
  • In two years's time. I shall have taken my certificates.






Related Posts

0 comments: