Saturday, November 24, 2018

About


WELCOME to "Talk English" This Blog is just like a Family Blog and we welcome all the Esteemed Members to be part of this plate forum.
It is well said by someone. “If you want to be a fluent speaker of English in the future, you need to make it happen.
Anyways let me introduce myself.
My name is Ahmad I m Asian. I m 24 years old and recently I have done my MCS. and qualified with 70% marks. Beside this I am also certified with “English Spoken Course” and got “A+” grade. I thought i should create plat forum where people can learn English easily. So I heard about blogging. I created “Talk English” blog. It’s my small effort to deliver my knowledge to people free of cost. Learning a skill such as a new language can take a long time. If you feel like your progress is slow, bear in mind these wise words from Confucius. The important thing is to keep going and you will get there in the end. Everyone is invited and you can frankly contact through Email for further suggestions and improvement. I will be very thankful. My email is mentioned in Contact page. Wish me best of luck. Thanks for your precious time.



Related Posts

0 comments: