Friday, November 30, 2018

Past Indefinite Tense

Past Indefinite Tense

Simple Sentence :-

Subject + Verb(2nd form of verb) + object

Examples :-


  • I wrote a letter to my friend
  • She came to see me.
  • They played very good.

Negatives Sentences :-

Subject + did not + Verb ( 1st form of verb) + object

Examples:-


  • I did not write a book
  • She did not come to see me.
  • They did not work hard.

Interrogative Sentences :-

Did+Subject+verb(1st form of verb) + Object

Examples:-

  • Did i write a letter to my friend?
  • Why did i not write a letter to my friend?
  • Did they play soccer ?
  • Where did she not go yesterday ?

We can identify the Past indefinite Tense if sentence has following words
Ago, Then, At that time, Yesterday, Last night / week/month /year/ evening/century etc in 2018, At festival etc

.

Related Posts

0 comments: